- Current and Old Tools in the Market
- Basics of Multi Flow Behavior
- Flow Patterns in Horizontal hole
- Basics of Data Processing
- Tool Combinations
- Processed Data Interpretation and Analysis
- Flow Distribution Across Horizontal Wells
Who Should Attend?
- Engineers at different levels
- Any one with background of petroleum engineering, petrophysics, physics, engineering and related backgrounds backgrounds
- Tools from different service companies
- Basics of each tool
- Tool comparison
- Tools flaw and possible required
- Tools combination
- Tool Calibrations
- Data Quality check for each tool
- Tool calibration
- Validity of data
- Earth model
- Basics of data processing
- Data processing examples
- Evaluation of required parameters for data processing
- Basics on interpretation
- Data comparison for different tools
- Interpretation of different processed data across benchmark intervals
- Interpretation across short intervals
- The Well Toe and heel
- Cumulative production
- Flow patterns
- Example of full data interpretation
- Final report
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.