Training Course Description
Procurement is the act of acquiring, buying goods, services or works from an external source. It is a process that can critically affect a project’s bottom line. Therefore, it is important to take the correct decision when it comes to which goods you are choosing. In order to prepare an effective procurement management plan and guide your team, you need to and use outsourcing for maximum benefit. This course leads you through this process and clear any fogginess you might have had about it.
Training Course Objectives
- Conduct a make-or-buy analysis
- Create a procurement management plan
- Choose the best contract types
- Work effectively in contract negotiation
- Perform public procurement
Who Should Attend?
- Portfolio, Program and Project Managers
- Business Analysts
- Functional managers
- Project team members involved with contracting project work
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Introduction and definition
- Procurement management process
- When to use it
- Planning for procurement management
- Tools and Techniques
- Planning inputs and outputs
- Hiring your team
- Choosing your partners
- Creating a comfortable working environment
- Supplier qualification
- Tendering and Request for Proposals (RFP)s
- Contracting and delivery
- Contract types
- Types of contract negotiations
- Rapport, Exploratory and Bargaining Stages
- Closing the Deal
- Control procurements
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI)s
- Analyzing process
- Close Procurements
- Procurement management in the digital age
- Public procurement
- Risk assessment and management
- Writing specifications and terms of reference
- Preparation of solicitation documents
- Sourcing of suppliers and advertisement
- Bid receipt and opening
- Committee submissions and approvals
- Dispute management
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.