The reactors play a capital role in many factory process operations. Basically a reaction is an apparatus or structure in which fissile material can be made to undergo a controlled, self-sustaining nuclear reaction with the consequent release of energy. This course focuses on the essential knowledge for process plants. Specific areas that will be covered in the course are, the basic parts of a reactor, reactor operation, reactor types, auxiliary equipment combined with reactors, and the operator’s function in reactor operations.
- Describe the chemical reactions, processes of the variables and temperature of the process reactors.
- Analyse the reaction mechanism involved in process reactors
- Learn knowledge on the process control unit , emergency cases troubleshooting catalyst deactivation
- Observe the gas oil including their start-up guidelines and emergency procedure
- Familiarize with the safety regulations and explain catalytic reformer unit including its chemical reactions
- Apply start-up and shutdown procedures with depth understanding of the catalyst regeneration procedure
Who Should Attend?
- Production engineers
- Process engineers
- Senior operators
- Section heads
- Process, basis of design and chemical reactions
- Process variables process
- Temperature of process reactors
- Gas and oil : start-up guidelines and emergency procedures
- Reactor principles
- Design and general operation
- Charging reactors and effects
- Temperature and pressure
- Components of a reactor and auxiliary equipment
- Stirred Tank Reactors and Batch Stirred Tank reactors
- General operations
- Process reactors: reaction mechanism
- Operating variables and pressure
- Dehydrogenation process
- Operation and troubleshooting of process reactors ( process variables, Hydrogen Ratio, R/G and LHSV)
- Process control, deactivation and procedures: process control unit
- Emergency cases
- Troubleshooting Catalysts Deactivation
- Start-up and shut down procedures
- Hydro Cracking Unit ( chemical reaction and reaction mechanism)
- Features & Functions, Catalysts, Troubleshooting
- Process Variables
- Hydrogen/Hydrocarbon Ration
- Feed Preparation
- Catalysts Deactivation/Positioning
- Emergency Cases
- Troubleshooting and Run-away Temperature
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.