Plant integrity and reliability is the cornerstone of process plant optimization. For optimization benefits to be sustainable, production interruptions must be kept to a minimum which requires effective management of degradation processes that affect equipment and systems and effective inspection and maintenance strategies, plans and methods. Plant optimization can be an effective way to achieve improved profitability without the large investment associated with building a new plant.
Common industrial processes and systems, such as steam, cooling water, process heating, and electric motors consume most of the energy and offer significant opportunities for savings. Process changes such as advanced controls, new catalysts, and new technologies also present opportunities for plant optimization. This course will provide a comprehensive review of the various aspects of process plant integrity as the essential foundation for sustainable plant profitability and optimization.
- Assisting participants in recognizing and clearly understanding what plant optimization and energy conservation is all about – the drivers, the potential benefits, and how to realize them
- Applying business focus of participants and equip them to make more contributions to sustainable plant profitability
- Appraising the most attractive opportunities to identify energy savings
- Describing the managerial tools the delegates can utilize to effectively optimize plant operations
- Demonstrating practical and effective methods and tools to provide participants with the skills to perform technical and economic evaluations of the alternatives
Who Should Attend?
- Process Plant, Petroleum Refinery and Gas Plant Technical Professionals
- Engineers, Operations and Maintenance professionals, as well as for Project and Consulting Engineers
- Engineering and Technical professionals involved in improving process plant profitability and energy efficiency
- Process Plant Operation, Integrity and Reliability
- Process Plant Optimization and Energy Conservation – Overview
- Asset Integrity Management (AIM)
- Plant Integrity and Reliability
- Risk Based Integrity (RBI) Approach
- Operation and Maintenance Impacts on Plant Integrity and Reliability
- Asset Management and Maintenance Management: Process Improvement
- Process Plant Economics
- Process Plant Optimization
- Process Control Basics
- Elements of Process Plant Optimization
- Components Required to Optimize Industrial Processes
- Process or Mathematical Model of Process and Process Variables
- Application of Simulation Technology to Plant Optimization and Control
- The Basics of Heat Integration
- Pinch Technology
- Implications of Plant Optimization Activities
- Relating Energy Efficiency to Business Outcome
- Impact of Optimization Activities and Technological Modifications to the Plant
- Technology Licenses
- Impact on Human Resource
- Good Safety – Good Business
- Safety Costs: Costs of Injuries
- Lessons from Disasters
- Industrial Energy Management – Energy Efficiency: Good for Business – Good for the Environment
- Energy Use and Optimization in Process Industry
- Industrial Energy Management Techniques: Energy Efficiency
- Industrial Energy Management Techniques
- Energy Management Standard: Details
- Energy Management Standard: Features
- Obstacles for Energy Management Programs
- Energy Conservation Opportunities
- Energy Audit
- Energy Audit Types
- Benchmarking Energy Intensity and Usage
- Technology Options – New Energy Efficient Technologies
- Technical and Economic Evaluation of Potential Opportunities: Renewable Energy
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.