Training Course Description
As the demand for process management is increasing, professional managers need to approach today’s dynamic business needs and overcome the challenges that might hinder the development process. Business processes are at the heart of operations in business, and give the establishment its uniqueness. This course will cover management techniques for business processes that deliver operational efficiency and business transparency giving the enterprise the power to compete in a cost efficient, dynamic and productive manner.
Training Course Objectives
- Describing the system input, workflow and outcomes
- Describing the business process model
- Developing process analysis and process improvement skills
- Learning how to apply evaluation processes
- Ensuring consistent results
Who Should Attend?
- Project Managers
- Business Analysts
- Systems Analysts
- Business Managers who will be involved in BPM
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Defining a process
- Value chain
- Infrastructure management
- Process discovery and project scoping
- Designing process architecture
- Transactional process
- Creative process
- Community process
- Objectives and strategy model
- Solution modelling
- Solution analysis
- Establishing responsibilities
- Team collaboration
- Simulation and testing
- Consistency management
- Compliance management
- Workflow systems:
- Routing System
- Distribution System
- Coordination System
- Agent System
- Assistant System
- International Standards
- Workflow tools
- Evaluating process performance
- Process measurement systems
- Identifying opportunities for improvement
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.