Training Course Description
As the demand for process management is increasing, professional managers need to approach today’s dynamic business needs and overcome the challenges that might hinder the development process. Business processes are at the heart of operations in business, and give the establishment its uniqueness. This course will cover management techniques for business processes that deliver operational efficiency and business transparency giving the enterprise the power to compete in a cost efficient, dynamic and productive manner.
It examines also the process of granting approval for vendors and suppliers starting form screening and selecting, going through auditing and evaluating performance after approval. It explains the importance of performing continuous monitoring after granting the certifications. The course also sheds light on acquiring ISO’s certifications. By the end of this course, participants will be able to follow strategic approaches that minimize mistakes and delays in providing services.
Training Course Objectives
- Learning the strategies of vendor selections and qualifications
- Monitoring the performance of the vendor
- Conducting a systematic quality assessment
- Understanding underlying risks and how to control them
- Managing change after approval of vendors
Who Should Attend?
- Contracts personnel/managers
- Procurement personnel/managers
- Quality assurance personnel/managers
- Anyone involved in dealing with vendors
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Defining a process
- Value chain
- Infrastructure management
- Process discovery and project scoping
- Designing process architecture
- Transactional process
- Creative process
- Community process
- Objectives and strategy model
- Solution modelling
- Solution analysis
- Establishing responsibilities
- Team collaboration
- Simulation and testing
- Consistency management
- Compliance management
- Workflow systems:
- Routing System
- Distribution System
- Coordination System
- Agent System
- Assistant System
- International Standards
- Workflow tools
- Evaluating process performance
- Process measurement systems
- Identifying opportunities for improvement
- Developing service requirements
- Setting up a procurement strategy
- Supplier screening
- Vendor selection
- Conducting technical reviews
- Due Diligence
- The goal of auditing after selection
- Creating the team of initial auditors
- Potential product risk
- Certification of suppliers
- ISO Certification
- Quality/Contract Agreement development
- Quality assessment
- Manufacturing deficiencies
- Alignment with the goals of the company
- Common mistakes in data recording
- Monitoring after approval
- Rating the suppliers’ performance
- Audit standards
- Audit report
- Performance of audit
- Manufacturer Questionnaire
- Corrective Action Procedures
- Change control
- Supply chain security
- Initiation of change
- Execution of change
- Evaluation of change
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.