In this course, participants will gain knowledge of industrial combustion phenomena as well as being able to diagnose bad quality combustion from flue gas analysis and flame study and bring remedy to it, they will also learn about the main steps of a furnace start-up procedure and determining the optimum atmosphere and heat transfer regime for these furnace to optimize combustion conditions.
- Identifying best practices for optimization and environmental management in furnace operations
- Learning the principles and practices associated with efficient design and optimum operations of fuel-fired furnaces
- Increasing knowledge environment and emission reduction techniques
- Applying energy minimization by all reasonable cost effective means
- Improving the thermal efficiency of plants and products
- Building practice problem solving in emergency shutdowns and normal start up procedures.
- Troubleshooting and performance monitoring of furnace operations.
Who Should Attend?
- Petroleum engineers
- Technical/ reservoir engineers
- Processing engineers
- Commercial analysts
- Decision makers/ investors in oil and gas sector
- Furnace Construction and Operating
- Different types of furnaces and their functions
- Operating conditions
- Efficiency of energy recovery
- Construction of heat exchange areas and refractory materials
- Fired Heater Engineering
- Fluid Flow
- Heat Transfer
- Fuels, gases and oil
- Design Guidelines
- Air To Fuel Ratio
- Basic chemistry of combustion and Combustion calculation
- Combustion efficiency
- Thermal efficiency
- Furnace efficiency
- Process efficiency
- Combustion conditions
- Efficiency of energy recovery
- Combustion aerodynamics
- Types of flame
- Premixed flames
- Turbulent jet diffusion flames
- Flame stabilization
- Fuel/air mixing
- The role of primary air
- Combustion air temperature
- Multiple burner installations
- Optimizing aerodynamic flow patterns for combustion systems
- Combustion quality
- Combustion safety
- Air and flue gas circulation
- Heat Transfer and Tube Bundle
- Heat transfer to the tube bundle
- Division of the heated fluid into several passes
- Heating control
- Furnace temperature profile and heat recovery distribution
- Furnace Operation
- On-stream furnace operations
- Start-up and shutdown
- Diagnostic facilities: ways of solving problems
- Efficiency of Fired Heaters
- Process control
- Combustion control
- Defined burner management system (BMS)
- Determine requirements for BMS Design considerations
- Determine Burner startup sequence
- Determine BMS Hazards and protection
- Determine the BMS required instruments and interlocks
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.