Training Course Description
This course covers the design of printed circuit boards using ORCAD Software package, and will provide participants with an insightful training on PCB design from practical and industrial perspective. Moreover it will show them how to design boards more effectively and produce professional results. It provides tips and tricks to help in designing motherboards, processors and microcontroller boards which work for the first time. This course contains the required information needed to understand where to place components, SMD, and Through-hole technologies as well as manufacture specifications and requirements, circuit routing, schematics and design testing. By the end of the course, participants will learn how to create professional manufacturing output files for their boards.
Training Course Objectives
- Exploring printed circuit board uses and components
- Introducing OrCAD Capture
- Creating useful folder structure, importing reference schematic, collecting and sorting documents
- Drawing schematics and conventions
- Creating readable schematics easily
Who Should Attend?
- Electrical engineers
- Production engineers
- Designers of electronic systems
- Circuits and PCB designers
- Mechanical engineers interested in an electronics product development
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Introduction to the PCB
- Purposes of a PCB
- Typical Development Flow for a PCB
- Basic Electronic Components: Resistors, Capacitors, Inductors, Diodes, Transistors, Relays, and Connectors
- PCB Materials
- Introduction to OrCAD Capture
- Introduction to setting up a design project
- How to identify the components used in a design
- Starting a new project in capture
- Schematics design
- Pspice simulation example in capture
- Generation net-list and BOMs files
- Introduction to OrCAD layout
- Starting a new project in Layout (importing from capture)
- Creating library in layout
- PCB Layout Placement (How to do layout; how to do placement; tips and tricks)
- Setting up design rules for the project
- PCB track width determination
- Manual routing for single layer board
- Tips in manual routing
- SMD device in PCB designing
- Manual routing for double layer
- Auto routing for double layer
- Auto routing for Multi-layer
- Design rule setting and manufacturing requirements
- LPKF technique
- Soldering –desoldering technique.
- Generating Output documentation
- How to add important information for manufacturers?
- How to generate professional documentation?
- Assembly drawings
- Gerber files
- Gerber file generation
- Drill file generation
- Assembly file generation
- BOM file generation
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.