Training Course Description
Construction projects are becoming increasingly complex, large, and multi-faceted. This course develops understanding of the principles of construction management applied to the construction industry. This intensive five-day course is designed to provide construction project managers and other construction industry professionals with a solid foundation for understanding the principles of Construction Management. The course introduces construction industry, the processes at the beginning of construction projects, bidding and contractor selection, fundamentals of estimating, project planning, scheduling, contract administration, managing quality and safety as well as managing project risk. It also introduces construction contract types, along with an overview of building information modelling.
Training Course Objectives
- Understanding the Construction Projects and Construction Project Management
- Understanding the Project Delivery
- Understanding the Bidding Process and Finding and Qualifying Contractors
- Understanding the Fundamentals of Estimating Project Costs
- Understanding the Types of Estimates
- Understanding the Contracts and Construction Contracts
- Understanding Contractor Services During Construction
- Understanding the Project Planning and Scheduling
Who Should Attend?
- Business leaders
- Real estate developers
- Those interested in improving their careers in the field of construction project management
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Introduction to Project Management
- Construction Projects and Construction Project Management
- The Owner’s Perspective
- Project Stages an Overview
- The Owner’s feasibility
- Project Delivery
- Bidding Process and Finding and Qualifying Contractors
- Fundamentals of Estimating Project Costs
- Project Cost Estimating
- Introduction to Contracts and Construction Contracts
- Project Planning and Scheduling
- Subcontracting and Getting Paid
- Claims and Disputes
- Managing Quality and Safety
- Managing Project Risk
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.