Training Course Description
Effective Planned & Predictive Maintenance are critical for a successful company and an integral part of maintenance management strategies. This comprehensive 5-day course has been designed to benefit both qualified new professionals as well as experienced professionals who may be involved in the rollout of a comprehensive maintenance system or auditing an existing system. It covers all the steps required in developing a successful planning & predictive maintenance programme from system development until a well-managed Maintenance system is in place and operational.
Training Course Objectives
- Understanding how world-class organizations solve common planning problems
- Improving productivity through use of better, more timely information
- Implementing a practical and effective predictive maintenance effort
- Improving consistency and reliability of asset information
- Achieving more productive turnarounds
- Optimizing preventive and predictive maintenance strategies
Who Should Attend?
- Maintenance Managers & Supervisors
- Personnel designated as planners
- Predictive Maintenance Technicians & Supervisors
- Materials Management Managers/Supervisors
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Introduction to Maintenance Management & Reliability
- Maintenance Management Fundamentals
- Managing Equipment Reliability
- Failure Mode Effect & Criticality Analysis
- Optimizing Maintenance Decisions
- Effective Maintenance Strategies
- Introduction to Maintenance Strategies
- Preventive Maintenance Strategy, selection and implementation
- Predictive Maintenance Strategy, selection and implementation
- Resources and Roles in Maintenance: Dedicated Manpower, Contractors and Specialist Tools
- Maintenance Management Leadership, Planning & Scheduling
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Job Planning
- Failure Management & Achieving Excellence
- Potential Failure Analysis (PFA): Integration of PFA with FMECA & RCM , Understanding the P-F Interval and Decide which Technologies to Apply
- Vibration Analysis: Detectable Faults, Setup Parameters, Monitoring & Protection and On-Line or Off-Line
- Supporting Technologies: Infrared Thermography, Passive Ultrasonic and Oil Analysis
- Steps For Achieving Maintenance Excellence
- Maintenance Benchmarking and Performance Measurement
- Best Practice Maintenance Management
- CMMS Integration & Reporting
- Key Performance Indicators
- Review the course
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.