Training Course Description
The reliability of a production machine can not be consistent during its operating life due to its deterioration process, especially in rough operation conditions. Therefore failures and malfunctions are expected if nothing is done to maintain the technical specifications of the machine. There are many ways to achieve reliable production machine during its operating-life. One way is modelling the time to failure statistically to plan maintenance actions on a regular basis. The model can be optimised with respect to maintenance cost minimization. In this course, participants will be provided with knowledge and experience of modelling, model application, maintenance optimisation for cost-effective replacement decisions and losses due to applying this technique.
Training Course Objectives
- Learning the theories, methods and tools for better understanding of reliability and dependability
- Understanding maintenance modelling and optimisation
- Understanding the maintenance management and reliability
- Understanding the preventive maintenance and company’s business
- Understanding the replacement decisions
Who Should Attend?
- Professionals of Plant operations
- Leaders and technicians
- Those who wish to apply maintenance effectively for maintaining machines
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Physical Asset Management
- Maintenance Management: Preventive/ Predictive Approach
- Nature and Modes of Equipment
- FailureFailure Modes & Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Analysis of Component Failure data using the Weibull Distribution
- Censored Data, the 3-Parameter Weibull, and the Kolmogorov-Smirnov Test
- Reliability and Availability Concept: MTBF & MTTR
- Reliability Improvement through
- Reduction of Downtime
- Maintenance Performance Quantification
- Preventive Maintenance & Spare Part Handling
- Spare Parts Provisioning: Prediction Models and Techniques
- Management of Change: In-Kind Spare Parts
- Condition Monitoring & Inspection
- Risk Based Inspection (RBI)
- Risk Matrix: Management and Mitigation Measures
- Reliability Improvement through Inspection
- Inspection Scope & Frequency
- Fitness for Service Analysis (FFS)
- Management of Maintenance Resources
- Effective Use of CMMS
- Maintenance Organization Analysis : Crew size
- Equipment Repair or Replacement Decision
- Economic Aspect of Maintenance Outsourcing: Subcontract
- Economic Aspect of Equipment Replacement
- Capital Investment in Equipment and Maintenance: ROI
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Safety in Maintenance Work
- KPI and OEE: Leading and Lagging Indicators
- Summary and Conclusions
- Technical field visits to appropriate sites
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.