Training Course Description
The planning and operation of electrical networks is based on a sound knowledge about load flow calculation methods and fault analysis techniques. The increasing amount of distributed power generation units requires particular investigations of power quality. This course teaches the methods of load flow and fault current calculation with practical examples and computations.
- Optimizing component or circuit loading
- Developing practical bus voltage profiles
- Identifying real and reactive power flow
- Developing equipment specification guidelines
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone aspire to increase his capabilities in this area
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Power Flow Analysis
- Fault Current Analysis
- Lines and Cables
- Shunt Elements
Active and Reactive Power Flows
- Transmission Lines
- In-phase Transformers
- Phase-Shifting Transformer
- Unified Power Flow Equations
Basic Power Flow Problem
- Basic Bus Types
- Equality and Inequality Constraints
Solution of the Power Flow Problem
- Solution by Gauss-Seidel Iteration
- Newton-Raphson Methods
- Transients on a transmission line
- Short circuit of a synchronous machine
Classification and Definitions of Power System Stability
- Dynamics in Power Systems
- Power System Stability
Synchronous Machine Models
- Design and Operating Principle
- Stationary Operation
- Dynamic Operation
The Swing Equation
Power Swings in a Simple System
- Small Signal Analysis
- Methods to Improve System Stability
Oscillations in Multi-Machine Systems
- Mechanisms of Voltage Instability
- Analysis of Voltage Stability
Control of Electric Power Systems
- Control of Active Power and Frequency
- Control of Reactive Power and Voltage
- Supervisory Control of Electric Power Systems
Protections in Electric Power Systems
- Design of Protections
- Distance Protections
- General Principles
- Automatic Re-Closure
- Out of Step Protections
- System Protections
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.