Training Portable Water Treatment Process Operations
An updated and revised course to explain the technical and practical aspects of potable water treatment and the processes involved in producing potable water.
Understanding of the principles, practices and processes involved in water treatment. The course will start with basic principles but quickly develop to a technical level sufficient for the efficient and effective operation of a water treatment plant.
Managers, technicians, team leaders and operatives who require this training.
- Potable water quality standards
- An introduction to water chemistry
- Water Sources and Drinking Water Characteristics
- Pre-treatment – Screening, Storage & Aeration
- Primary Treatment: The principles of Coagulation, Flocculation &Sedimentation
- Secondary Treatment – Filtration & Disinfection
- Water clarification granular filtration and membrane processes
- The methods and options for the disinfection of water
- Precautions to be taken with respect to cryptosporidium
- Ozonisation and Activated Carbon technologies
- Controlling and optimising the treatment processes
- Calculating chemical usage and dose rates
- Advances in treatment technologies and modern treatment practice
- Maintaining water quality in the distribution system
- Responsibilities for health and safety, and carrying out risk assessments
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)