Training Course Description
This course will prepare participants for the PMP® Certified exam. It covers all the topics that they need to study, and ends it with tips and hints to help them go through it. By the attending this course, participants will meet the experience and education requirements, and master the skills that they will need for future success regardless of how advanced their project management experience.
This is a course preparation for certification exam/procedure. The fee doesn’t include exam fee. The exam date and application should be done by participant(s) themselves. Please contact us for details and further clarification.
Training Course Objectives
- Preparing participants for the PMP ® exam
- Familiarizing them with PMP Sample Questions
- Learning how to manage a project
- Assessing the risks that might be ahead of you
- Learn how to conduct a project within a limited budget
Who Should Attend?
- Project managers
- Business people
- Team leaders
- Anyone who plan to go through the PMP ® exam
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Introduction to PMP Exam
- Project Management Framework
- Key terms and the project life cycle
- Project Management Processes
- Organization Structure
- Process Groups and Project Life Cycle
- Project Integration Management
- Project Charter and statement of work
- Project Planning and Project documents
- İmplementing project processes
- Change Management
- Project Scope Management
- Plan Scope Management
- Collect Project Requirement
- Define Project Scope
- Create WBS
- Project Schedule Management
- Plan Schedule Management
- Define Project Activities
- Estimate Activity Resources
- Estimate Activity Duration
- Develop Project Schedule
- Project Cost Management
- Plan Project Cost Management
- Estimate Project Cost
- Determine the Project Budget
- Project Quality Management
- Plan Quality Management
- Quality Assurance Systems
- Performing Quality Assurance & Control
- Perform Qualitative & Quantitative Analysis
- Reporting Project Status
- Project Resource Management
- Plan Resource Management
- Acquire & Manage Project Team
- Develop Project Team
- Project Communications Management
- Plan Communications Management
- Methods of Communication
- Control Communications
- Communications Approach
- Project Risk Management
- Plan Risk Management
- Identify Risk
- Perform Qualitative and Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Project Procurement Management
- Plan Project Procurement
- Conduct Procurement
- Control Procurement
- Close Procurement
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Plan Stakeholder Management
- Management Stakeholder Engagement
- Understanding Your Key Stakeholders
- Professional and Social Responsibility
- Planning for the exams
- Tips and hints
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.