Training Course Description
Most offices have at least one copy machine, and when it breaks, becomes jammed or stops working properly, they need someone to fix it right away. This course will give the participants the knowledge for repairing and servicing different types of copy machines. All copy machines are similar. They are usually easy to repair with the proper training; some of the more popular brands of copies include Canon- konicka and others.
Training Course Objectives
- Learn about the different parts of the photocopy machine
- Operate the machine effectively
- Perform maintenance operations for all parts of the machine
- Uncover some of the secrets of those useful tools
Who Should Attend?
- Students of vocational academies
- Staff responsible for photocoying issues
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Introduction to Copy Machines
- Background of Photocopy Machine
- Basics of a copy machines parts
- Functions of the machines
- The top copy machines
- Basic parts of the copy machine
- Component identification
- Bin sorters
- Bin staple Sorters
- Large bin sorters with multiple staple positions
- Upper and lower heat roller set
- Cleaner blade
- Upper and lower cleaner roller
- Waste toner bottle
- Convenience part kits
- Component Identification
- External view
- Operational panel
- Internal View
- Internal parts
- Solenoids and Clutches
- Software used in Copy Machines
- Overview of software used for copy machines
- Purpose and function of the software
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.