This course covers the methods and techniques for accurate measurement of crude oil and refined products. Furthermore, the course provides a fundamental basis in static measurement, principles of operation of the primary dynamic meters and a base knowledge on meter proving and factor calculation as well as the meter/tank ticket calculations
- Familiarizing with oil refinery & terminal operation
- Understand the petroleum static & dynamic measurement
- Understand the oil accounting, technical auditing, marine insurance, oil trading
- Understand the principles of static & dynamic petroleum measurement for custody transfer purposes.
Who Should Attend?
- Petroleum engineers
- Technical/reservoir engineers
- Drilling engineers
- Processing engineers
- Commercial analysts
- Decision makers/ investors in oil and gas sector
- Petroleum Tanks Measurement
- An overview on Petroleum Measurement
- Definition of Terms (Terminology)
- Tanks Measurement (Shore Tank, Ship’s Tank)
- OBQ / ROB Measurements
- Temperature Measurements
- Sampling (Manual / Automatic)
- Quantity Calculation
- Vessel Experience Factor (VEF)
- Pipeline Control
- Measurement Uncertainties
- Metering & Meter Proving
- An overview on Metering
- Definitions & Abbreviations
- Metering Accuracy & Uncertainties
- Fluid Properties
- Flow Conditions
- Meter Proving
- Meter Batch Calculations
- Meter Proving Calculations
- Metering Check-List
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.