Course introduces the dynamic petroleum system concept, including the critical elements and processes that control conventional and unconventional petroleum resources as quantified using computerized basin and petroleum system models. The course provides interpretive guidelines to evaluate prospective source rocks, define petroleum systems, and build or calibrate basin and petroleum system models. Attendees will learn what kinds of questions to ask, what kind of data is needed to build models and solve particular problems and to apply geological reasoning to quantifying uncertainties.
- Understanding the basic concepts of source rock geochemistry applied to conventional and unconventional resource plays
- Understanding source rock geochemical measurements
- Identifying the elements and processes that control petroleum systems
- Learning how to collect oil and rock samples and how evaluate data quality
- Gaining geochemical expertise based on case studies and exercises
Who Should Attend?
- Petroleum geologists
- Exploration geologists involved in the evaluation of new petroleum systems
- Development geology
- Reservoir modeling
- Faults modeling
- Interpreting the results
- Model initialization
- Model calibration and history matching
- Elements & Modeling of petroleum systems
- Basin analysis
- Introduction to basin modeling
- 1D modeling
- 2D modeling
- 2 1/2 D modeling
- Petroleum structural geology
- Compressional tectonics
- Extensional tectonics
- Integrated petrophysics for reservoir characterization
- Geoscience Aspects
- Petrophysical & Seismic Aspects
- Exploration data center & organizing
- Introduction to Geological Modeling
- Software Interface (modeling )
- Data QC, editing, importing and statistical analysis
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.