This course will present an overview of the modern, integrated petroleum refinery. Each refining process will be presented, covering operating description and conditions, feedstock and catalyst selection, product yields, and the relationship between process parameters, unit performance and product output and properties. Finally, future operations, including anticipated changes in crude oil and product slates, will be discussed.
- Being familiar with crude oil types, properties and peculiarities
- Understanding the refining processes, materials, pressures and temperatures
- Linking all aspects of production
- Understanding product range including dealing with waste materials, health, and safety in refinery
- Being familiar with energy saving and environmental issues
Who Should Attend?
- Energy personnel
- Petroleum managers
- Overview of the petroleum refinery
- Refinery classification, organization & process flow
- Crude oil distillaiton fundamentals
- Refinery product slate
- Composition of the gasoline pool
- Gasoline and distillate properties
- Gasoline reformulation options
- Hydrotreating of petroleum
- Hydrotreating catalysts
- Chemistry and process flow
- Hydrocracking of petroleum
- Hydrocracking catalysts, chemistry & process flow
- Hydrocracker yields and product properties
- Catalysts, chemistry & operating conditions
- Isomerization yields and product properties
- Catalytic reforming
- Reforming catalysts
- Fluid catalytic cracking
- Mass, heat, and pressure balance
- Cracking of heavy feedstocks
- Auxiliary refinery processes
- Sulfur recovery plant
- Heavy oil processes
- Petroleum refining economics
- Petroleum refining trends
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.