Training Course Description
Customer satisfaction is a key measure of a project’s quality. It’s important to keep in mind that project quality management is concerned with both the product of the project and the management of the project.
If the customer doesn’t feel the product produced by the project meets their needs or if the way the project was run didn’t meet their expectations, then the customer is very likely to consider the project quality as poor, regardless of what the project manager or team thinks. This course covers all the the things that the project manager needs to know in order to keep customers satisfied.
Training Course Objectives
- Viewing perspectives in project quality management
- Measuring Customer satisfaction based on Quality management — Customer satisfaction — Guidelines
- Identifying the most appropriate Project Quality Assurance techniques/tools and process to employ
- Being aware of the aims, objectives and benefits of key and important Project Quality Assurance techniques.
- Understanding the role of Quality Assurance in controlling projects
- Learning tools and techniques that form the basis of the key quality assurance principles
Who Should Attend?
- Project Managers,
- Project Coordinators,
- and project team members.
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Quality Assurance Principles
- Type of data to be collected
- Methods for collecting data
- The Costs of Quality Assurance
- Project (Quality) Responsibilities
- Customer Requirements, specification and project definition
- Configuration, document and general change control
- Document Validation & Verification Methods,
- Project Sizing
- Risk Management & Risk Assessment Techniques e.g. FMECA, Fault Tree Analysis, etc.
- Project Planning
- Quality Planning
- Project Records
- Configuration Management
- Reviews and Monitoring (Including; Cost, Specification, Time and Health & Safety)
- Suppliers (Supplier Quality Control)
- Deliverables (Validation)
- Project Audit
- Corrective and Preventive Action
- Problem Resolving
- Project Closure
- Relevant Standards: ISO 9001 Model for a Quality Management System,
- ISO 10005 Quality Management Guidelines for quality plans,
- ISO 10006 Quality management systems
- Guidelines for quality management in projects,
- BS 6079-Guide to Project Management
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.