Training Course Description
This course introduces statistical techniques and presenting data, estimation, probabilities and probability distributions, confidence intervals, correlation and regression models and hypothesis testing. This course places special emphases on the understanding of key concepts and statistical thinking, calculations and interpretation of results.
Training Course Objectives
- Present different types of data in an appropriate manner.
- Perform statistical analysis on market data.
- Present findings of data analysis in a research proposal.
- Identify areas/issues/situations where statistical analysis would be beneficial.
- Collect, analyse and interpret data relevant to their decision-making.
- Identify and interpret trends.
- Understand how to apply relevant statistical techniques to solve the underlying
- Report on statistical findings
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.