Training Course Description
The course provides an in-depth overview on the Performance and Maintenance of overhead lines. The basic idea of such a comprehensive course is to provide all attendees with an opportunity to firstly gain a clear understanding on all aspects related to the operations and maintenance of overhead lines to learn the practical applications thereof by using the most effective practices.
Training Course Objectives
- Identifying various maintenance solutions to improve system reliability
- Understanding transfer capability of Transmission overhead line
- Learning practical line performance and maintenance procedures
- Understanding the impact that incorrect practices have on the performance
Who Should Attend?
- Operation and maintenance managers
- Electrical Utility staff working in system planning, operations or research areas
- Anyone wishing to become Overhead Linesman in the Electrical Distribution Sector
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Challenges facing modern day utilities
- Evolution of maintenance practices
- Dead line maintenance
- Live line maintenance
- Servitude, vegetation & environmental management
- General substation maintenance
- Maintenance of power transformers
- Maintenance of circuit breakers
- Maintenance of isolators
- Maintenance of earthing links
- Maintenance of generic high voltage components for both overhead lines
- Maintenance of generic high voltage components for substations – Insulators
- Maintenance of secondary plant
- Equipment Maintenance
- Various maintenance solutions
- Application of overhead lines surge arresters for improving overhead line performance
- Overhead Line Inspections
- Overhead Line Audits
- Emergency interactive solutions
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.