Training Course Description
The reliability of a production machine can not be consistent during its operating life due to its deterioration process, especially in rough operation conditions. Therefore failures and malfunctions are expected if nothing is done to maintain the technical specifications of the machine. There are many ways to achieve reliable production machine during its operating-life. One way is modelling the time to failure statistically to plan maintenance actions on a regular basis. The model can be optimised with respect to maintenance cost minimization. In this course, participants will be provided with knowledge and experience of modelling, model application, maintenance optimisation for cost-effective replacement decisions and losses due to applying this technique.
Training Course Objectives
- Learning the theories, methods and tools for better understanding of reliability and dependability
- Understanding maintenance modelling and optimisation
- Understanding the maintenance management and reliability
- Understanding the preventive maintenance and company’s business
- Understanding the replacement decisions
Who Should Attend?
- Professionals of Plant operations
- Leaders and technicians
- Those who wish to apply maintenance effectively for maintaining machines
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Physical Asset Management & Reliability Concepts
- From Maintenance Management to Physical Asset Management
- Analysing Component Failure Data Using the Weibull Distribution
- Dealing with Censored Data
- The 3-Parameter Weibull
- The Kolomorgov-Smirnov Test
- Reliability Improvement through Preventive Maintenance
- Reliability and Availability Concept: MTBF & MTTR
- Component Preventive Replacement
- Spare parts Provisioning
- Methods of Spare Part Replacement
- Handling Not-In-Kind Spare Parts
- Reliability Improvement through Inspection
- Condition Monitoring & Inspection
- Risk Based Inspection (RBI)
- Inspection Frequency
- Depth for equipment in continuous operation
- Fitness for Service Analysis (FFS)
- Reliability Improvement through Asset Replacement
- Aspects of Discounted Cash Flow Used in Capital Equipment Replacement Analysis
- Economic Life of Capital Equipment
- Capital Equipment Replacement Analysis
- Economic Aspect of Maintenance Outsourcing: Subcontract
- Economic Aspect of Equipment Replacement
- Effective Use of Maintenance Resources
- Return of Investment ROI
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Organizational Structure
- Crew Sizes
- Workshop Resource Requirements
- Maintenance Management Information Systems
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.