Training Course Description
The Participants will acquire an understanding of the wastewater reuse permits and standards, wastewater characterization, general plant description, monitoring, preventative maintenance, in addition to daily and monthly records and reporting.
Training Course Objectives
- Obtaining a good idea about wastewater reuse permits and standards
- Designing and conducting monitoring and surveillance program for the WWTP
- Learning how to conduct preventative maintenance
- Learning how to interpret WW characterization results
- Learning how to manage records and preparing reports
Who Should Attend?
- Wastewater treatment plant operators
- Muncibailites director of water and wastewater sections
- Environmental engineers
- WWTP technicians
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Operator Responsibilities
- System Operator Training Requirements
- Management Responsibility
- Municipal Wastewater Reuse Permit
- Monitoring Requirements
- Facility Description
- Principal Design Criteria
- Wastewater Characteristics
- Operation and Control of Unit Operations
- Wastewater Flow Meters
- Pressure Main
- Lagoon System
- Normal Operation
- Aeration System
- Process Controls
- Operational Monitoring
- Operational Parameters
- General Monitoring Requirements for Lagoon Operation
- Compliance Monitoring
- Analytical Methods
- Loading Rate Calculations
- Monitoring Quality Assurance
- Monitoring Summary
- General Plant Appearance
- Equipment Maintenance and Scheduling
- Supplies and Spare Parts
- Plans and Specifications
- Daily Operating Log
- Operation, Sampling, and Testing Log
- Summary Reports
- Maintenance Records
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.