Although some experience with reading logs is an advantage, this course is ideal for anyone who has no prior knowledge or experience, especially newcomers to the oil industry.
In one week you will gain all the confidence you need to understand and interpret all the basic open-hole logs.
- Understanding and recognize all the basic logs
- Know what they are measuring
- Learning how to read them, recognize all the common rock types
- Identify hydrocarbon zones, calculate porosity and water saturations
- Have confidence in your choice of interpretation parameters.
Who Should Attend?
- Petroleum Engineers
- Technicians/ Managers, if they are exposed to (or use) open-hole logs in their daily work.
- How to identify reservoir rocks
- Invasion profile
- Why the SP is important
- How to use SP
- Identifying hydrocarbon zones from resistivity logs
- How the basic logging tools work
- Whatthe basic logging tools measure
- The common rock types
- How to identify the common rock
- How to use gamma rays, spectral gamma-rays
- The Photoelectric effect
- What porosity is
- How the different kinds of porosity are measured
- Archie´s equation – where it comes from, what it means
- How to use it to calculate water saturation
- How to handle shaley zones
- Quick-look and reconnaissance interpretation methods
- Cross-plot techniques, and some useful short-cuts
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.