The separator is one of the most important and often used vessels on a plant. In this unit participants will learn what a separator does, what internal parts it must have to do its job, and how they work together. Participants will also learn what substances can be separated and why they must be removed from each other. This course is designed to provide the fundamental concepts and practice for such activities.
- Explaining the function of gravity separation
- Explaining the principles of operation for gravity separation
- Listing the physical factors that aid gravity separation
- Identifying the different types of gravity separators and describe different services
- Identifying the major differences between 2-phase and 3-phase gravity separators
- Explaining the major differences between horizontal and vertical gravity separators
- Describing the basic construction of a gravity separator
- Explaining the basic separator operation & controls
Who Should Attend?
- Process operations professionals
- Field & DCS operators
- Oil & Gas Treatment technicians
- Introduction to Oil & Gas Gravity Separation
- Why Separation
- Separation Conditions
- The Main Factors in Gravity Separation
- 2 Phase & 3 Phase Separators
- Vertical & Horizental Separators
- Separators Construction
- Application Of Internal Devices Used In Separators
- Production & Test Separators
- Special Types of Separators
- Vertical Separator Capacity
- Horizental Separator Capacity
- Separator Pressure & Level Control
- Separator Start-Up Procedures
- Separator Shutdown Procedure
- Routine Operating Checks
- Separator Operation Exercise
- Isolation Types & Factors
- Operating Sequence to Prepare Vessel for Entry
- Operating Sequence to Prepare Vessel for Start-Up
- Separators Troubleshooting
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.