Training of Trainers (TOT) program provides you with deep insights into the art of training and facilitation of educational techniques as well as the know-how of developing an interactive course curriculum. Our TOT course will transform skill set, refining them to make a confident and competent professional trainer. Attendees will explore the psychology behind the learning mechanism of adults/mature learners and take a systematic approach to delivering training sessions that meet participants’ needs.
- Identifying the characteristics of an exceptional trainer
- Conducting short group training sessions that incorporate key training concepts
- Developing an effective training style, using appropriate training aids and techniques
- Understanding the key principles of effective communication
- Explaining various methods for making lecture-based programs active
- Describing a needs analysis and why it is a necessary step in any training program
- Knowing how to write training objectives and evaluate it
- Developing a training program structure
- Presenting information in a clear, concise, engaging manner
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who needs to sharpen his knowledge and skills in Train the Trainer
- Stages of interpersonal communication
- The training steps & stages
- Overhead projector demonstration
- Essentials of effective training
- Components of learning
- Nurturing motivation and the incentive to learn
- Principles of adult learning
- Learning methods
- The learning cycle
- The learning process
- The trainer’s role
- Putting self in the position of the learner
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Motivation and creating positive attitudes to learning
- Dealing with the difficult sitiuations
- Identifying audience
- Performing a needs analysis
- Writing objectives
- Outlining the program
- Differences between training and presenting
- Training vs. showing the user
- Researching and writing the program
- Testing the program & managing questions and answers
- Questioning techniques
- Clues and tips in questions
- Types of activities
- Sensory systems
- Identifying the learner’s preferred sensory system
- Psychology of adult learners and their learning mechanism
- Facilitating effective “uptake” and recall strategies in learning
- Getting buy-in
- Using humor
- Quick and easy games
- Troubleshooting games & Visual aids and presentation tips
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.