Training Course Description
In this course, participants will be introduced to the basic industrial safety and health incorporating OSHA/WISHA rules and regulations, personal protective equipment, chemical safety, tool safety, material handling safety, machine safety, electrical safety, fire protection, health protection and safe working practices
Training Course Objectives
- Being able to identify basic safety hazards
- Learning how to document and record incidents and accidents in the workplace
- Identifying basic methods of hazard control
Who Should Attend?
- Supervisors with safety and health responsibilities.
- Safety inspectors and safety officers
- Safety directors, managers.
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Make Safety Work
- Responsibility for safety
- Accidents and injuries
- The accident chain
- Built in hazards
- Human influences on safety
- The accident prevention plan
- Work Area Safety
- Safety where you work
- Safety around machinery
- Safety at heights – fall protection
- Safety in enclosed areas – confined space entry
- Chemical Safety
- Safe Material Handling
- Proper lifting techniques
- Material handling injuries
- Material handling equipment and tools
- Powered industrial trucks and forklifts
- Hoist and cranes
- Rigging, wire, and nylon ropes and slings
- Material and chemical storage
- Tool and Equipment Safety
- Hand tools
- Air and electric powered hand tools
- Explosive powder tools
- Certification for explosive powder tools
- Fixed and portable ladders and scaffolds
- Machinery Safeguards
- Machinery guarding
- Lockout/tagout of machinery
- Barriers and enclosure guards
- Controls and operating safety
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.