Training Course Description
Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) involves a number of inspection techniques designed to detect discontinuities or defects in different types of materials. NDT is used in many fields, such as the aircraft industry, pipelines, nuclear reactors, automotive servicing and many others.
This course covers the fundamental NDT methods currently employed and instills particpants with the ability to assess factors affecting choice of methods to be utilized in relation to materials, defect type, position and other relevant parameters.
Training Course Objectives
- To understand the scope and applications of NDT
- To familiarize with the available methods
- To explain the basic principles of these methods
- To identify the advantages and disadvantages of different methods, both in application and defect detection capability
- To assess the best method to utilize given the conditions of different circumstances
Who Should Attend?
- Plant Engineers,
- Plant Surveyors & Inspectors
- Materials & corrosion engineers
- Those requiring a general foundation of Non-Destructive Testing and the various methods employed in this area.
- Introduction to Nondestructive Testing
- Visual and Demential Inspection
- Codes and Standards for Nondestructive Testing
- Radiation Safety
- NDT Radiographic testing
- Radiation Protection Supervisor
- Radiographic Interpretation – Principles & Applications
- Radiographic Interpretation – Metal Welds
- Radiographic Interpretation – Metal Castings
- Ultrasonic Corrosion and Erosion Monitoring
- Ultrasonic Testing – Thickness Measurement
- Ultrasonic Testing – Welds
- CSWIP Visual Inspector (Offshore)
- Magnetic Particle Testing (MT)
- Penetrant Testing
- Time of Flight Diffraction (ToFD)
- Eddy Current Testing
- Advanced NDT Methods
- Vacuum, air & hydraulic leak testing
- Material evaluation, macro, hardness testing
- Choice of method according to materials, defect type and other relevant factors
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.