Training Course Description
Project managers want to tackle the challenges and grasp the opportunities of today’s workplace faster and better than their competitors. It’s vital, therefore, that project managers not only understand the potential of emerging technology, but how to use it to best effect. This course familiarize candidates how to get the best out of the current technologies in project management.
- Learning about the fastest way to manage your team’s projects and processes
- Saving time manually creating the same tasks and projects
- Sending tasks on project management tool
- Sharing tasks with team with confidentiality
- Supporting the evolution of self-organized teams across the enterpris
Training Who Should Attend?
- Project managers
- Functional managers
- Business leaders
- Project managers who need to improve their knowldege in new technologies in project managment
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Challenge of contemporary project management
- Managing today’s challenges with tomorrow’s technology
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- Emerging technologies Internet of Things (IoT)
- Virtual Reality
- Need for collaborative tools
- Overview of collaboration tools
- Determining the best tool
- Enterprise project management tools
- Need of project management tools
- Project tracking tools overview
- Select the best project management tool
- Information-gathering Tools
- Data gathering techniques
- Data analysis techniques
- Data representation techniques
- Scheduling software overview
- Workflow automation
- Workflow software features
- Turn notes or emails into projects or tasks
- Put tasks, project events, and milestones onto a universal calendar
- Schedule events or create projects using a form
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.