This course will cover the major technical aspects of gas processing and conditioning that are comprised by the natural gas business chain. The aim of the content of the course is to increase the effectiveness of the personnel, reduction of operation costs and optimization of the performance of gas processing and conditioning.
- Gaining knowledge and tools to determine the main properties of natural gas,
- Understanding gas separation, dehydration, sweetening, measuring, and transportation,
- Learning the fundamentals of plant and equipment design for the identification of key variables to optimum plant and equipment design and operation.
Who Should Attend?
- Gas processing engineers,
- Surface facilities design engineers,
- Surface facilities operations engineers,
- Gas plant managers and supervisors,
- Field production operations engineers
- Gas Properties
- Natural gas properties
- Water hydrocarbon behavior
- Effects of contaminants on NG properties
- Gas Separation System
- Gas separation principles and processes
- Two and three phase separators
- Design and operations criteria
- Gas Sweetening
- Process classification
- Selection criteria for sweetening processes
- Design and operation parameters and criteria
- Typical operation problems and troubleshooting
- Gas Dehydration
- Process classification
- Theory and principles
- Glycols vs. solid desiccants
- Key operating parameters
- Measurement, Transportation, Mechanical Equipment
- Gas measurements
- Transportation systems
- Heat exchangers
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.