Training Course Description
Modern Maintenance Technologies provide all the delegates great opportunities to optimize the performance of their system and equipment to achieve the maximum return on investment (ROI). Reducing costs and downtime allows them to achieve high levels of safety and quality. This course provides an overview of a number of modern maintenance technologies associated with equipment, systems, people and management. Moreover, the background of each technology is covered in the program.
Training Course Objectives
- Applying appropriate modern maintenance technologies
- Each of these technologies contribute to maintenance efficiency
- Explaining how these technologies can interact with and support each other
- Achieving best results in practicing these technologies
- Developing an action plan to utilise these technologies in their own areas of responsibility, fitting them into the overall maintenance strategy and measuring benefits
Who Should Attend?
- Team Leaders and Professionals in Maintenance
- Engineering and Production
- Anyone who wishes to update themselves on Modern Maintenance Technologies and
- Judge the suitability of these technologies
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Introduction to program
- Asset Management
- The business impact of maintenance
- Cost/benefit thinking: spending the right amount of maintenance
- Applying basic optimisation tools to support cost/benefit decisions
- Introduction to risk
- Video about maintenance & risk and interactive discussion
- Deterioration: the way assets could fail
- Representation of risk
- Not all failures are risky and must be prevented – applying risk to failures
- The seven steps of Risk Based Maintenance (RBM) – the methodology
- Failure Mode Effect & Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
- Failure behaviour
- Choosing the right maintenance task
- Interactive exercise
- Multiple realities
- Interactive and exercise about subjective views
- Effective problem solving
- Preventing problems by finding the root causes of these problems
- Defining the problem as a starting point
- Cause and effect relations
- RCA methodologies – some examples and how to apply it in practice
- Case study
- Where are we now – introduction to process audits, benchmarking & assessments
- Process audit – basic theory
- Interactive exercise – auditing in practice
- Maintenance assessment – basic theory
- Interactive exercise – execute a maintenance assessment of the work planning & control process
- Benchmarking – basic theory
- Some examples of benchmark studies
- Interactive exercise – how to interpret benchmark results
- Defining performance
- Applying specific performance indicators and process parameters to measure the performance of assets, activities and processes
- Interactive exercise
- Performance management: the behaviour of people
- ABC-model of influencing the behaviour of people to gain better results
- Applying sophisticated decision support tools to optimise maintenance performance
- Case study
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.