Nowadays, membrane technologies are becoming more frequently used for separation of wide varying mixtures in the petrochemical-related industries and can compete successfully with traditional schemes. This course will highlight the application of membrane processes in petrochemical industry, processes such as Olefin/paraffin separation, light solvent separation, solvent dewaxing, phenol and aromatic recovery, dehydrogenation, oxidative coupling of methane and steam reforming of methane will be discussed in detail. Special emphasis will be drawn to using membrane processes for gas separation.
- Providing a clear vision about using membranes as an emerging separation alternative technology for conventional techniques used in chemical and petrochemical industry.
- Gaining comprehensive prospective about membrane technology in gas separation industry.
- Learning membrane applications in petrochemical sector, such as Olefin/paraffin separation, light solvent separation, and solvent dewaxing.
Who Should Attend?
- Petroleum/Petrochemical engineers
- Technical/ reservoir engineers
- Drilling engineers
- Processing engineers
- Commercial analysts
- Decision makers/ Investors in the oil and gas sector
- The separation of Gases by Membranes
- Theory of Gas Transport in Membranes
- Porous Membranes
- Non-Porous Membranes
- Rubbery Polymers
- Glassy Polymers
- Engineering Aspects
- Preparation of Membranes for Gas Separation
- Membrane Testing and Evaluation
- Applications of Gas Separating Membranes
- Hydrogen Recovery
- Carbon Dioxide Separation
- Oxygen/Nitrogen Separation
- Nitrogen from air
- Oxygen from air
- Applications of Gas Separating Membranes Hydrogen H2/gas (CO, N2, C1, C2)
- Natural gas CO2 removal NGL removal and recovery N2 removal, dehydration
- Vapour (C2+)/Gas (N2, Ar)
- Vapour/Vapour (including dehydration)
- Air dehydration
- Other Separations
- Olefin/paraffin separation
- light solvent separation
- solvent dewaxing
- phenol and aromatic recovery
- oxidative coupling of methane
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.