Mechanics Maintenance Fundamentals equips participants with essential competencies in mechanical systems and industrial measurement skills. By the end of this course, they will apply newly gained knowledge of mechanical systems as they learn to use industrial precision measuring instruments to perform a variety of maintenance tasks. The industrial measurement concepts considered include mechanical print reading, bearings and lubrication.
- Understanding the proper selection and use of common hand and power tools
- Learning the ability to select, use and read precision measurement tools
- Familiarizing with common rigging and lifting equipment, and techniques
- Learning how to read mechanical prints
- Making fundamental power systems calculations
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who would like to deal with the operation and maintenance
- Impact of maintenance
- Fundamental requirements of effective maintenance
- Planning and scheduling
- Maintenance engineering roles and responsibilities
- Selection and use of hand tools
- Technical calculations and measurements
- Mathematical applications in technical environments
- Fundamental conversion methodology and calculations
- Major systems of measurements
- Measuring instruments
- Measurement error and tolerance
- Data tables
- Mechanical print reading
- Different lines and symbols
- Visible and hidden lines
- Sectional views and dimensions
- Isometric drawings
- Orthographic projections and written information
- Fluid power systems
- Basic fluid and pneumatic terminology
- Fundamental power systems calculations
- Typical power system applications
- Rigging and lifting
- Bearings and lubrication
- Procedures for servicing
- Reassembling plain journal bearings
- Anti-friction journal bearings
- Thrust bearings
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.