Mechanical failures are the cause of the production stops and should be eliminated with correct maintenance and understanding of failures. Mechanical failure analysis provides the causes of the failures, which ought to be corrected for efficient production. This course begins with the fundamentals and then progresses through schematic design, system analysis, construction documentation and design visualization as well as learning the causes of mechanical fail and the methods for analysing and predicting the structural integrity of a mechanical machines which is extremely important in industry.
- Understanding the fundamentals of mechanical systems
- Familiarizing with mechanical failure analysis
- Being prepared to address reliability related to mechanical equipment
- Learning failure modes and designing fail-safe systems
- Understanding the service and maintenance requirements for machine failures
- Providing competency in the predominant tools of mechanical system
Who Should Attend?
- Those who are beginning their reliability career
- Reliability specialists
- Fundamentals of mechanical systems
- Schematic design
- System analysis
- What is mechanical failure
- Failure Modes
- Cause of failures in production
- Effective ways to prevent failure or live with the failures
- Static failure modes
- Strength calculations
- Material and dimension selection
- Dynamic failure modes
- Crack growth
- Failure rate
- Hazard analysis
- Impact testing
- Fatigue testing
- Failure testing
- Improving fatigue life
- Improving creep life
- Structural examples
- Bearing example
- Construction documentation
- Design visualization
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.