This course is designed to give the trainers information to decide the best possible engineering materials choice for their design requirements like principles and practice of materials selection in mechanical design, effect of shape on selection, economic aspects, use of data sources, material indices, generation and use of material selection charts, election of fabrication method, concurrent and compound objectives.
- Understanding the whole materials selection process
- Understanding the engineering materials classification
- Understanding the engineering materials properties
- Understanding the using of material’s standards and cods
- Understanding the materials behaviour in engineering application
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who would like to design and build a machine
- Service personnel and managers
- Mechanical technicians
- Importance martial selection
- General step in martial selection
- Analyze of material performance requirement
- The Important of Material and Component Standards; ASTM; ASME; ; API
- Material availability and properties
- Industrial application Related to Their Services:
- Base on its function on: stationary equipment; rotating equipment; piping and tubing
- Base on their service conditions against:
- Mechanical loads : static; dynamic ; and impact loads
- Service temperature : high ; near room ; cryogenic temperature
- Degree of corrosiveness : CO2 ;H2S ;H2SO4 and other corrosion factors
- Operation condition
- Fabrication requirement
- Other requirement
- Case Study of Some Material Selections in Oil and Gas& other industries
- Selection of materials for oxidation resistance,Corrosion and degradation of materials
- Electrical conduction,Semiconductivity,Electrical conduction in Ionic Ceramics and in Polymers
- Thermal properties
- Magnetic properties
- Optical properties of metals and non-metals,Application of optical Phenomena
- VMSE Software for Sources of materials property data and information
- Metallic ,Ceramic and Polymer Crystal Structures,Tensile tests,Dislocations
- Phase Diagrams
- Fracture Fundamentals Ductile and Brittle fracture
- Fatigue,cycle stresses,The S-N Curve
- Creep, Stress and Temperature effects
- Computer aided in materials selection
- Value analysis in materials selection
- Use of failure analysis in materials selection
- Effects of composition processing and structure in materials
- Effects of surface treatments on materials
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.