Training Course Description
This course has been developed specifically to respond to the needs of organisations to help meet their shutdown and turnaround goals. A combination of extensive hands-on experience in turnaround planning and execution, input from turnaround teams and emerging industry trends are blended together to establish best practice turnaround management approaches. You will leave this course with a thorough understanding of the fundamentals of effective shutdown and turnaround management.
Training Course Objectives
- Enhancing your company’s turnaround management capabilities,
- Ensuring a team approach in the planning and execution of plant shutdowns and turnarounds
- Understanding of effective turnaround management techniques and implementation
- Creating awareness of planning methods and an integrated organisational approach
- Incorporating latest developments in turnaround planning and management techniques
Who Should Attend?
- Shutdown or turnaround managers and coordinators
- Planning/scheduling and cost control staff
- Construction superintendents and supervisors
- Operations shutdown/outage coordinators
- Project engineers and contract administrators
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Introduction to shutdown and turnaround management
- The shutdown management process
- Organisation and roles
- Plant shutdown and preparation for maintenance
- Scope of work development and work breakdown structures
- Preparation and execution issues
- Logistics, infrastructure and materials management
- Developing shutdown and turnaround plans
- The critical path planning method
- “Short cut” planning methods
- Developing the overall shutdown plans
- Budgeting and cost control
- Earned value, earned hours and key performance indicators
- Finalisation, post-audit and improvement planning
- Contractors and contractor management
- Managing safety
- Shutdown co-ordination
- Managing safety and quality
- Risk management
- Overview of computerised tools
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.