Training Managerial Leadership Skills and Interpersonal Development Strategies
It is an achievement to become a manager or a supervisor. Most reach this coveted position due to their domain expertise, hours spent in a role and a variety of soft skills that they demonstrate. However, very few are formally coached to assume this responsibility. As a result, many managers spend years in a trial and error mode.
Managers also face an unenviable task of managing not only their own or their team’s performance but also to manage bosses and stakeholders.
- Practical leadership tools and techniques that can be applied immediately
- Successful leadership approaches from the best-of-the-best world-class
- Effective strategic planning: a step-by-step process
- Critical components of succession planning
- Authentic coaching guidelines for turn-of-the-century leadership
- Best ways of managing knowledge and human capital
- Insights into the successful implementation of teams
- Improved ways leaders are measuring performance by using performance
- New developed skills in negotiating
- To analyze the Baldridge Award criteria for excellence
Who Should Attend
- Mid-to upper-level managers responsible for the continuous leadership development of others and building high-performance organizations
- Team leaders and coaches who are called to inspire and motivate their workers each day to accept new responsibility
- Managers who wish to transform their way of thinking, managing and leading for a higher level of skill, empowerment, and overall achievement
- Those interested in achieving standards of excellence and who wish to enhance their management skills..
- Leadership Competencies
- Strategic Leadership Planning
- Managing Knowledge and Better Ways to Measure Performance
- People Management
- Leading Teams
- Operational Excellence
- Analyzing the strategic planning process
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)