Due to the importance of maintenance process to any production or service plants, maintenance management received considerable and intensive research that resulted in many procedures which are applicable for implementation everywhere. Maintenance management includes organization of maintenance resources, failure analysis, maintenance cost estimation, spare parts classification and planning, overhaul planning and management, documentation of failures and maintenance procedures, etc. Cost Effective Maintenance Management is a goal for many companies. An obvious step to achieving cost effective maintenance includes selecting the appropriate maintenance strategy
- Discussing the Maintenance Organization and Human Aspects
- Discussing the topics related to Maintenance Cost
- Learning the methods to set a Cost-‐Effective Maintenance
- Understanding the Role & Duties of a Planner and Scheduler
Who Should Attend?
- Maintenance Manager, Engineers, Planners
- Material Suppliers for Industrial Organizations
- Introduction of Maintenance Management
- Specific Maintenance Definition Maintenance Goals
- Reactive Maintenance
- Predictive Maintenance
- Preventative Maintenance
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Reliability -‐ Centered Maintenance
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness
- Principles of Maintenance Management
- Why we have a Maintenance Plan?
- Maintenance Process
- Expected Outcomes
- Maintenance Budget
- Levels of Planning
- Effective Planned Maintenance
- How to implement a good Maintenance Plan ( Manpower, Spare Parts, Tools)
- Plan Evaluation & Feedback
- Causes of Poor Productivity
- Elements of Labor Control
- Total Cost Visibility
- Life Cycle Cost
- Maintenance Methods and Cost Centers
- Maintenance Classifications
- Accounting Procedures
- Area for reducing Maintenance Costs
- Economics Indicators of Maintenance Costs
- How to reduce maintenance cost
- Use of Contractors
- Area Maintenance/ Zones/ Shifts
- Company Maintenance Manpower
- Ordering Parts
- Functions of the Maintenance Store
- Spare Parts Storage & Retrieval
- Methods to control & reduce Inventory
- 10 Rules for Improvement of Work Process
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.