Maintenance & reliability best practices are critical for every successful individual and company. This course delivers more practical and new maintenance and reliability best practices concepts and tools. You will discuss these concepts and how using practical tools in case studies and discussion groups.
Participants will also be provided with knowledge and experience of modelling the failure time of a machine statistically to regularly plan maintenance actions, model application and maintenance optimisation for cost-effective replacement decisions and losses due to applying this technique.
- Understanding the Evaluate and justify your maintenance programs using value = benefit – cost
- Understanding the Apply life cycle cost and risk planning to your facility assets
- Targeting maintainability and/or reliability in the development of your facility maintenance plans
- Learning the PLAN, DO, REVIEW cycle of continuous improvement
- Learning the Theories, methods and tools for better Understanding of reliability and dependability
- Understanding Maintenance modelling and optimisation
- Understanding the Maintenance management and reliability
Who Should Attend?
- Professionals of Plant operations
- Leaders and technicians
- Those who wish to apply maintenance effectively for maintaining machines
- Definitions of reliability, maintenance & asset management
- The total cost of maintenance
- Best practice reliability and maintenance processes
- Elements of asset management best practice
- Auditing performance
- Overview of TPM, RCM, BCM, QCM, and other asset
- Management buzzword
- Corporate asset management expectations
- Team-work maintenance, operations, stores
- Asset performance expectations
- The forms of asset failure and degradation
- The causes and nature of asset failure and degradation
- The effects, cost and risks of asset degradation
- Breaking the cycle of failure and degradation
- Select PM tactics on the basis of costs and risks
- How to determine PM intervals
- Condition based maintenance types and the PFcurve
- The four important reliability functions
- Implementing best practice maintenance programs
- Optimizing spares to support the maintenance program
- Maintenance program cost and risk based justification
- Complete the plan, do, review Improvement cycle with FRACAS
- Failure reporting, analysis and corrective action system requirements
- Structure and code data collection to support reliability analysis
- How to quantify chronic failures and losses
- Use Pareto analysis and stratification to focus the value-based analysis
- Quantify losses in life cycle terms
- Hypothesis root causes of failure and verify on the basis of evidence
- Reliability analysis case study
- Planning and scheduling best practice
- Cost effective man-power and skills deployment
- Performance indicators to drive continuous improvement
- Overall review of concepts learned
- From Maintenance Management to Physical Asset Management
- Physical Asset Management & Reliability Concepts
- Reliability Improvement through Preventive Maintenance
- Exercise in Analysing Component Failure Data Using the Weibull Distribution
- Dealing with Censored Data, the 3-Parameter Weibull, and the Kolomorgov-Smirnov Test
- Reliability Improvement through Preventive Maintenance (continued)
- Component Preventive Replacement
- Spare parts provisioning
- Group and individual exercises
- Reliability Improvement through Inspection
- Inspection Frequency
- Depth for equipment in continuous operation
- Health-Monitoring Procedures
- Aspects of Discounted Cash Flow Used in Capital Equipment Replacement Analysis
- Reliability Improvement through Asset Replacement
- Economic Life of Capital Equipment
- Capital Equipment Replacement
- Capital Equipment Replacement Analysis
- Effective Use of Maintenance Resources
- Organizational Structure
- Crew Sizes
- Workshop Resource Requirements
- Maintenance Management Information Systems
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.