Training Course Description
In the competitive environment of today, availability and reliability of assets are becoming an increasingly important issue. A significant trend in maintenance is outsourcing maintenance activities to contractors. Maintenance contracts are being used as a highly effective way to manage and control the relationship between the service provider and the end-user, both internally and externally. It manages the expectations of both parties, sets out the parameters of responsibility and offers performance indicators.
Training Course Objectives
- Understanding how to decide rationally what maintenance activities to outsource and what not to
- Learning the features, functions and benefits of lean maintenance contracts
- Understanding the different types of maintenance contracts (incl. Service Level Agreements) and when/how to apply them
- Learning how to define service levels and monitor the contractor performance
- Learning how to develop and negotiate a maintenance contract
- Recognizing the common pitfalls
- Understanding how to evaluate the delivered performance of all parties involved
- Learning how to implement maintenance contract management
Who Should Attend this Training ?
- All professionals negotiating, managing and verifying maintenance contracts
- Teams who have been assigned with the responsibility of establishing a maintenance contract
- Anyone who wishes to improve themselves on Maintenance Contracts & Outsourcing
Training Course Details/Schedule
- The ‘business’ of maintenance
- The role of contracts in the commercial environment
- Contract Law Fundamentals for Non-Lawyers
- Contract Law Masterclass for Non-Lawyers
- Contract Law Advanced Masterclass for Non-Lawyers
- Contract Management
- Planning the contract lifecycle
- Contract drafting methodologies
- Contract Administration Fundamentals
- Contract Drafting & Negotiation Fundamentals
- Contract Drafting, Management & Strategy Masterclass
- Negotiation skills and techniques
- Contract Negotiation Masterclass
- Contract Design, Structure & Strategy
- Developing the price schedule
- Contract Management & Governance
- Contract Scorecard – Contract Design Masterclass
- Developing the service level agreement
- Tendering & Procurement
- Tender Preparation & Evaluation
- Tender Writing Masterclass
- Contract operations
- Contract Specifications
- Designing maintenance contract outcomes
- Choosing a contract administration team
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.