Training Course Description
Machines deteriorate as they get older so we can expect a certain amount of performance falloff and general deterioration of the machine. If we understand the failure mechanisms that are in place we can identify which parameters best indicate the deterioration of the machine. Failure analysis and predictive maintenance techniques, including vibration analysis are discussed in the course with a view to optimising the maintenance engineering effort while maximising production. Other techniques that will be addressed include infrared thermography, passive ultrasonics, tribology and performance monitoring.
Training Course Objectives
- Understanding of machine failure analysis techniques
- Understanding of a range of predictive maintenance technologies
- Learning about the potential contribution of each these technologies to maintenance efficiency
- Exploring hints and tips for practical application of these technologies so as to achieve the best results
- Taking a practical approach to developing an action plan to utilise these technologies
Who Should Attend?
- Maintenance Engineering
- Production Engineers
- Anyone who wishes to update themselves on predictive maintenance technologies and failure analysis techniques
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Machine Failure Analysis
- Understanding failures
- Failure classifications & failure pattern
- Wear and tribology
- Fatigue mechanisms
- Plain, tilt-pad and anti-friction bearing and seal failures
- Avoiding Failures
- Reliability fundamentals
- Reliability determination and assessment methods
- Troubleshooting techniques
- Statistical analysis of machinery failures
- Understanding Predictive Maintenance
- Predictive Maintenance Concepts
- Maintenance Strategies
- Predictive Maintenance background and history
- Predictive Maintenance Technologies
- Potential Failure Analysis – deciding which technologies to apply
- Vibration Analysis
- Frequency Analysis and the Fast Fourier Transform
- Vibration Transducers
- Basic Failure Mechanisms with examples
- Using Predictive Maintenance
- Vibration Standards and Alarm Levels
- Amplitude Demodulation – a.k.a Enveloping, SSE, HFD, Peak-Vue
- Vibration on Rolling Element Bearings
- Resonance – identification & cure
- Other Predictive Maintenance Techniques
- Infrared Thermography
- Thermographic applications
- Passive Ultrasonics – contact and non-contact
- Ultrasonic Applications
- Tribology – oil analysis
- Control Mechanisms
- Managing Predictive Maintenance
- Performance and Efficiency Monitoring
- Managing the Predictive Maintenance effort
- Cost Analysis
- Reporting Techniques
- Integrating Predictive Maintenance into the Maintenance Plan
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.