This course provides an overview of the factors which influence the lift selection method, design process and a fundamental explanation of the most common methods of artificial lift equipment and operations. Technical explanations of common practices are given along with maintenance and troubleshooting techniques, strategies for getting the most out of equipment and a methodology for detailed field operations programming. Upon completion of the course, participants will be aware of the safe practices and proper procedures required when inspecting Lifting Tackle & Accessories including recording and keeping of records as required by statutory provision.
- Outlining the principles for the selection of lifting equipment
- Demonstrating knowledge of weight estimation
- Selecting appropriate lifting equipment for various lifting operations
- Carrying out identification and pre-use inspection of lifting equipment
- Using appropriate hand signals
- Carrying out safe, successful lifting operations and assessments
- Learning how to operate, troubleshoot and maintain lifting equipments
Who Should Attend?
- Those who aspire to enhance their knowledge in this field
- Safety Officers
- Definitions & Terminology
- Standards and code of practice
- Principles for the Selection of Lifting Equipment.
- Lifting beams, spreaders and frames
- Storage and handling
- Pre-use inspection
- Slinging operations and assessments
- Systems – Advantages and Disadvantages
- Rod Pumping – Principle of Operation
- Rod Pumping – Major Surface Equipment
- Rod Pumping – Major Subsurface Equipment
- Gas Lift – Principle of Operation
- Gas Lift – Major Surface Equipment
- Gas Lift – Major Subsurface Equipment
- Shortening clutches
- Rigging screws
- Wire rope grips
- Chains, rings and links and chain slings
- Shackles and eyebolts
- Hand-operated chain blocks
- Beam clamps
- Load testing
- Electrical Submersible Pumps – Principle of Operation
- Electrical Submersible Pumps – Major Surface Equipment
- Electrical Submersible Pumps – Major Subsurface Equipment
- Jet Pumping – Principle of Operation
- Jet Pumping – Major Surface Equipment
- Jet Pumping – Major Subsurface Equipment
- Health & Safety
- Assessing the operation
- Slinging Methods
- Design of slings
- Choosing the right sling for the job
- Force Influences
- Slinging accessories
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.