The aim of this course is to provide the knowledge, understanding and practical skills necessary to apply safe well control practices in surface and subsea installations.
This course is only a preparation for the IWCF certification. The fee does not include practical and written assessments. Certification application is to be done by the participants.
- To understand the primary well control.
- To understand the origins of pressure.
- To understand what the causes of kicks.
- To understand the dynamic wellbore pressures.
Who Should Attend?
- Well control management
- Origins of pressure
- Primary well control
- Dynamic wellbore pressures
- Causes of kicks
- Blowout prevention and well control equipment
- Subsea control systems
- Kick warning signs
- Diverting shallow gas kicks
- Shut-in procedures
- Well control methods
- Deviated well control
- Handling on-bottom kicks
- Handling off-bottom kicks
- Stripping operations
- Handling kicks while out of the hole
- Handling kicks in special situations
- Downhole and equipment problems during well control
- Simulator assessment
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.