The Introduction to Well Control course provides potential an awareness of well control theory, practices and equipment using a combination of drilling simulator and classroom theory/exercises.
This course is only a preparation for the IWCF certification. The fee does not include practical and written assessments. Certification application is to be done by the participants.
- To understand the Kicks .
- To understand the controlling the well.
- To understand the trip tank system.
- To understand the basic tripping calculations.
Who Should Attend?
- Personnel involved in drilling / workover operation who are preparing to attend a well control school for the first time.
- Introduction to the drilling rig and its equipment (hoisting, rotating, circulating and Blow Out Prevention systems)
- Controlling the well
- Kicks – what is a kick, what causes a kick?
- Fluids and pressures
- How to complete a trip sheet
- The trip tank system
- Basic tripping calculations
- Shut-in methods (drilling and tripping)
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.