Training Course Description
These inventory management techniques will improve your inventory turnover ratio and transform frozen assets into cash. Cutting-edge inventory management techniques deliver results that go far beyond initial expectations. Explore the latest inventory management methods for saving money, satisfying customers and speeding up the flow of inventory. Learn how to take days—not hours—out of the manufacturing and distribution cycle. Discover how to apply today’s most exciting production techniques.
Training Course Objectives
- Becoming truly responsive to your customers’ real needs
- Reducing your cost of inventory obsolescence
- Making your scheduling and shop loading more efficient
- Narrowing the gap between sales and stock replacement
- Fine-tuning your record-keeping accuracy for better inventory management
- Determining your exact material status and inventory dollar burden
Who Should Attend?
- Purchasing, manufacturing and production control managers
- Industrial engineers
- Factory superintendents
- Customer/technical service managers
- Who can benefit from enhancing their inventory management techniques
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Inventory Mgt., SCM and Purchasing Mgt.
- Inventory Mgt. as a part of SCM
- Supply Chain Management
- Inventory Mgt. & Warehouse Mgt.
- Inventory Types
- Why keep inventory?
- Inventory & Investment Risks
- Inventory Management Cycle
- Materials Flow
- Inventory Control as Competitive advantage
- Inventory Classification
- Investment Efficiency Criteria in Inventory Mgt.
- Improving Inventory Mgt. Efficiency & Effectiveness
- Warehouse Operations (Inventory)
- Data in Warehouse
- Warehouse / Receiving Items
- Cross Docking
- Issuing materials
- Inventory Costs (warehousing)
- Inventory Calculations (Demand Mgt.)
- EOQ (stock levels – lead time – total elapsed time)
- Inventory Mgt. Accuracy
- Stocking and Re-Stocking
- Inventory Solutions
- Inaccuracy Reasons
- Purchasing Methods
- Price Agreements
- How we order?
- Inventory Check
- Inventory Lifecycle
- Inventory Mgt. Audit
- Inventory Mgt. Reports
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.