Pelatihan / Training Inventory Management Techniques
To develop understanding of current best practice in inventory management.
Who should attend?
Delegates from inventory rich environments with responsibility for managing inventory and for setting up stores operations.
Definitions of inventory
The purposes of inventory
Why manufacturers, asset builders, retailers and distributors hold inventory
The cost of holding inventory
Where does inventory lie in the supply chain?
Demand amplification in the supply chain and its effect on inventory cost
Models for evaluating the true cost of inventory in a manufacturing business
Using ABC analysis to understand inventory holdings
Undertaking ABC analysis of different types of inventory
The theory of dependent and independent demand
The use of fixed lot ordering systems to manage independent demand items
Defining Reorder point control
Setting the reorder quantity, reorder level, and safety level and service level
The economic order quantity theory
How fixed lot ordering systems are deployed in practice
Using Manufacturing resource and requirement planning (MRPI & II) to manage dependent demand requirements in the batch-building environment.
How MRPI works
Bills of materials
Order set up mechanisms
Setting up the master schedule
How to implement MRP successfully
Common difficulties for implementers
Contract costing approaches
Dealing with reject and quarantine materials
How MRPII works
How to implement it successfully
Common mistakes made by implementers
The development of ERP as an adjunct to MRP
JIT in the batch-building environment
Contemporary approaches to driving inventory out of the supply chain
Mass customisation, JIT, KanBan, Supply Chain Integration
- Certificate, Quality Training Kit (Pencil case: Erase, Bolpoint, Pencil, Tipe X, Stabillo, Flash Disk 8 GB.
- Bag (Public Training)
- Training Material (Hand Out & Soft Copy)
- Convenient training facilities in stars hotel (Public Training)
- Lunch 1x and Coffee Break 2x / Day (Public Training)
- Gratis antar Jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ( Khusus Yogyakarta )
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.