Petrochemicals are backbone of chemical industry. This industry has been the fastest growing sectors in the world. Therefore, there is a need to develop trade and logistics infrastructure to cater to the demands of both domestic and export markets. In this course, participants will understand the stages and process of the petrochemical industry, and will learn about the financing and all other key elements needed to move to a higher level of details and expertise in this field.
- Understanding petrochemical products, projects, value chain and technologies
- Gaining insight into the latest commercial challenges and opportunities in the industry
- Improving Operations Management System at an organization
- Reducing complexity and variability with clearly defined standards and accountabilities
- Improving process safety and HSE management performance
Who Should Attend?
- Senior managers
- Regulators and suppliers
- Experienced professionals in the petrochemicals industry
- Introduction to Petrochemicals industry
- Key building blocks and value chains
- Market dynamics
- Factors that drive the growth in the petrochemical sector
- Major end products
- Petrochemicals feed stock
- Process technology
- Global and Regional Petrochemicals
- A Responsible Industry
- Petrochemicals Economics
- Industry cost analysis
- Industry profitability analysis
- Impact of margins on pricing
- Vision, Mission, Objectives, Strategy, Planning and Monitoring
- Winning Leadership in Petrochemicals Commercial Operations
- Effective Operations Managers & Supervisors
- Business and Project Development
- Project Regional Risk Analysis
- Capital Project Evaluation
- Team Effectivenes
- Operational Excellence in Manufacturing
- Excellence in Maintenance
- Operational Intelligence
- Information Engineering
- Automation Solutions
- Petrochemicals Stakeholders
- Stakeholders Roles
- Realities, interests and interactions
- IOCs, NOCs, Independents in Petrochemicals
- Conventional Model in Managing Projects
- New Players, New Model
- Partnerships and Joint Ventures
- Different types of JVs
- Evaluating current JV performance
- The JV life cycle and common issues at each stage
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.