Having no background in drilling and workover operations, this course will lead you step by step to quite enough understanding of the operation done for well construction. Introduction to main equipment and their roles, drilling a hole in a safe and efficient way. Associated operations, outputs and evaluations, data quality control and recording. Initiating the well to production. Associated problems, expectation and mitigation.
- Comprehending drilling and workover reports
- Understanding what can be done within open-hole and cased wells, as a part of reservoir management
- Learning drilling practices can optimize cash flow and ultimate recovery
- Communicating with drilling and production personnel
Who Should Attend?
- Reservoir and Facility Engineers
- Service personnel
- Anyone who interacts with drilling, completion or workover engineers.
- Overview of the drilling process
- Language of drilling, completing, and well intervention
- Drill string components: bits and accessories
- Drilling fluids and hydraulics
- Hole problems, stuck pipe, side-tracking and fishing
- Cores and coring
- Electric logging, MWD, LWD
- Mud logging
- Casing design and installation
- Primary and remedial cementing
- Directional, horizontal, multilateral and under-balanced drilling
- Wellhead equipment and trees
- Options for completions and workovers
- Tubing, packers and completion equipment
- Safety and flow control devices
- Open hole completions
- Coil tubing operations
- Wireline techniques
- Well stimulation – surfactants, solvents, acidizing, hydraulic fracturing
- Well test
- Formation and sand control – mechanical retention, chemical consolidation, and gravel packing
- Scale and corrosion
- Paraffin and asphaltenes
- Casing integrity
- Casing repair
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.