Training Course Description
This course provides an overview of electrical power generation and distribution, process and safety systems instrumentation, and control strategies and configurations. The focus is on application and integration into the process and control of upstream and midstream oil and gas facilities.
Training Course Objectives
- Defining fundamentals parameters for electrical power usage and generation such as voltage levels
- Using safe practices such as hazardous area definition and circuit protection
- Defining what to measure, why measure a parameter and how to measure
- Determining and using the many control strategies and equipment
- Identifying equipment and instrument characteristics
- Defining and integrating components into systems
- Developing electrical power demand (load) lists, one-line diagrams, and the selecting and integrating power distribution systems
Who Should Attend?
- System operators
- Anyone who aspires to increase his capabilities in instrumentation, control, and electrical systems in oil and gas facilities
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Key electrical power considerations and fundamentals
- Voltage levels and power type selection and application
- Purchased power considerations including generation efficiency, redundant sources, transmission grid parameters, and cost considerations
- Electric power distribution, systems loads
- Internal grid layout, major distribution equipment and cabling
- Power users definition and integration into the power distribution system
- Electrical system safety
- Process systems operations and the key characteristics
- Measurement needs, as well as techniques to measure and control
- Control modes and their applications, communications requirements, and the operator
- Interrelationships between process, equipment, instruments and controls
- Field (facility) control and monitoring systems such as pressure and level indicators and controllers
- Field (facility) safety monitoring and response systems
- System-wide considerations including communications, local control, remote control, and data management and use
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.