This course provides a practical treatment of instrumentation and control systems in Oil and Gas industry. Whether the participant is a new electrical, instrumentation or control technician/ technologist / graduate engineer or indeed, even a practicing facilities engineer, they will find this course beneficial in improving their understanding, skills and knowledge of the whole spectrum of control systems in the oil and gas environment.
- Learning how to use the equipments in the oil and gas industry
- Understanding the operations of control system
- Becoming aware of hazard materials
- Managing risks safely
Who Should Attend?
- Mechanical technicians
- Electrical engineers
- Electrical technicians
- Oil and gas engineers
- Process control terminology and symbols
- Process loop introduction
- Measurement instrumentation for flow, level, temp and pressure
- Instrument calibration concepts
- Introduction to loop dynamics, tuning and control
- Final control elements
- Control valves
- Control valve instrumentation
- Production process control
- Production surface facilities systems
- Foundation fieldbus
- Fieldbus in hazardous areas
- Instrumentation selection in hazard areas
- Hazard materials and how they behave when they are ignited
- Standards, certification and marking
- Sources of hazard
- Area classification
- Equipment inspection
- Fiscal metering design specification
- Risk mitigation, technologies, and architecture of Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS)
- Safety Integrity Level (SIL) overview
- Fire and gas Sensors selection
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.